University of Wyoming sophomore wide receiver Tanner Simpson, who is from Lander, was rewarded with a scholarship last week by first-year coach Craig Bohl. This is Simpson's third year at UW. Video by Robert Gagliardi/WyoSports.
As featured on
- Crum making a push for playing time at offensive tackle
- South's Brown could set record in second season
- Vander Waal enters season with similar mindset
- UW's Wisdorf has extra motivation with brother overseas
- UW’s Gentry looks to contribute as receiver, on special teams
- UW loses Holt to season-ending knee injury
- Smith making his case to play nickel for Cowboys
- Garza, Richardson reunite at UW
- Central golfers sweep titles in Wheatland
- UW releases 2019-20 men's hoops schedule
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.