Stetson Wright of Milford, Utah, scored 93 points in the final round to win the 123rd Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo. Wright also won the all-around title.
As featured on
- Crum making a push for playing time at offensive tackle
- South's Brown could set record in second season
- UW's Wisdorf has extra motivation with brother overseas
- Vander Waal enters season with similar mindset
- UW’s Gentry looks to contribute as receiver, on special teams
- UW loses Holt to season-ending knee injury
- Smith making his case to play nickel for Cowboys
- Garza, Richardson reunite at UW
- Central golfers sweep titles in Wheatland
- UW's Cassh Maluia looks to avoid serious injuries his senior season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.